Friday, November 12, 2010

HG Eyebrow Product -- Paul & Joe Eyebrow Powder

Hello everyone!  Again, we are in the midst of studying for second round of midterms/finals that are approaching, eek (quarter system, sigh).  Anyway, we all decided we will take turns everyday, posting our favorite products.  So today, I wanted to tell you guys about my favorite eyebrow product.  I love love love Paul & Joe Eyebrow Powder.  Here's a picture:


(Sorry the "Paul & Joe" is upside down!)

As you can see the packaging is so pretty.  Although many Asian women deal with the issue of having little to no eyebrow hair, I was blessed with a good amount (let's just say when I was a kid, I had one eyebrow)!  I have relatively thick eyebrows, so this is perfect for filling in.  I love how defined my eyebrows look after using the powder.  Before finding this amazing product, I used a pencil, Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil ins 002 Hazel (recommended by another makeup blogger).  I liked it a lot, but I always felt like the pencil look was a little too harsh for my already full eyebrows, and the color didn't exactly match me.  For Paul & Joe, I use color 01, which is great, because the two powder colors are great for blending, depending on what look you want.  For day-to-day wear I usually use the lighter brown color, but when I do smoky eyes or dark makeup for going out I blend in some of the taupe-y brown color.  The only issue I have with this product is the brush and powder come separately, and I tend to lose things easily.  I wish the powder case came with a holder for the brush like other eyeshadows etc.  However, the brush itself is great.  I have my own eyebrow brush, but I always use the one it comes with, because I think it applies really well.  I got this from Claire because she coincidentally had it when I was talking to her about buying it (she has thin eyebrows, so defining her eyebrows with pencil is a better look for her).  However, this product is available on Apothica.com, Cosmeticmall.com, Dermstore.com, and mostly all other sites that carry Paul & Joe products.  The retail price is around $26 (US dollars), but trust me, it's so worth it!

Happy Indulging,
Wora

No comments:

Post a Comment