Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guerlain Summer 2010 Meteorites Perles Teint Rose

Hello, sorry I haven't posted in awhile! With all the midterms and papers, all of us have been so stressed! I should be writing my paper right now but decided to take a break to share with you guys my Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose!

Guerlain revamped their Meteorites collection in Summer 2010, switching from the cardboard packaging to a beautiful tin packaging. Since I am such a fan of packaging, I had to buy it! It retails for $56. The previous collection consisted of Mythic, Pink Fresh, and Beige Chic. Also, Guerlain releases limited edition every holiday, my favorite is the Holiday Collection Meteorites, Butterfly Pearls.

Teint Rose, Teint Beige, and Teint Doree are not limited edition and are replacing the previous standard collection of Mythic, Pink Fresh, and Beige Chic.

I purchased Guerlain's Meteorites in Teint Rose, which seems to be the newer version of Mythic. The pearls still have the lovely lilac scent from all previou meteorites s. The lilac scent is not overpowering and goes away after application. The other 2 shades available are Teint Beige and Teint Doree. I use it as a highlighter and it leaves a luminous glow that I cannot achieve with other loose powders. The Meteorites consist of Pink, White, Green, Yellow, and Lavender pearls. The Pink evens out skintone, White brightens, Green decreases redness, Yellow glows, and Lavender neutralizes. I got Teint Rose especially because of the green pearls. I have redness on my cheeks which is not very flattering, and the green pearls decreases the redness and brightens my skin! I use the Meteorites as the last step and apply this loose powder all over my face.  Teint Rose is perfect for fair to medium skintones, but I wouldn't recommend it for medium to dark skintones as it leaves a white cast. Darker skintones should try Teint Beige or Teint Doree.

If you already have mythic, there's no need to purchase this unless you're a packaging fan like me! However, if you haven't tried Guerlain's Meteorites, I would highly recommend it!





xo, claire

1 comment:

  1. Those little cute balls look so pretty! I won't have the heart to use them. :P

    ReplyDelete