Monday, October 18, 2010

Paul & Joe Holiday Collection 2010

This is our FIRST official blog post! Sorry, we've been all super busy with midterms, so we haven't blogged lately! Although I have my neuroscience midterm tomorrow, I just couldn't wait to blog about Paul & Joe's Holiday 2010 Collection!


Paul & Joe Beaute is not really known in the US, as there are no beauty counters in department stores and no longer available at Sephora (Exception - Available at Bergdoff Goodman in New York). There is a Paul & Joe store in Los Angeles at Robertson Blvd, so Janice, Wora, and I will definitely go on a shopping spree soon, probably after midterms! Paul & Joe is created by French fashion designer, Sophie Albou. Paul & Joe started off as a menswear company, but later turned women's fashion and the cosmetics line launched in 2002.

I fell in love with Paul & Joe Beaute because of it's beautiful packaging! I can never resist cosmetics that come in cute packaging! I have been collection Paul & Joe Sparkles Collection for this past year and I'll post up swatches soon!

Anyways, I missed out on the Paul & Joe x Disney Collection Bambi Blushes from a year ago. It's sold out everywhere and I've pretty much given up. Fortunately, Paul & Joe's Holiday 2010 Collection includes Face Color & Lip Gloss Set. The Face Color looks like the same blush balls from the previous Disney Bambi blushes! These balls are very similar to Guerlain's Meteorites. While Guerlain's Meteorites is used as a highlighter, the Paul & Joe pearls is used as a blush! 



image - www.paul-joe-beaute.com

The Face Color and Lip Gloss set has not been released yet. I believe it should be out early November and will definitely update as soon as I find out!


xo, claire

No comments:

Post a Comment